Sunday, January 24, 2010

365/23 - walled in


cc licensed flickr photo shared by dragonsinger

This wall is very significant to me. I've been waiting all holidays for it to go up - it's the closing in of my classroom.

But it is also significant to me because the amount of display space on this one wall is more than all the wall display area I had in my old classroom.

Eventually the wall will be covered in some kind of fuzzy stuff (don't know what it's called) which is ideal for sticking other "stuff" onto.

It will be a few months until it's finished so in the meantime I'm thinking of "painting" it with kids handprints - multicoloured ones . (After it's been plastered and sanded of course!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea.

    My room is supposed to be jollied up sometime this year and the fuzzy stuff put up. I can't wait cos it's pretty poxy now- only classoom in the school that hasn't been given the treatment. What's om the other side of the wall???

    It would be a fun graffitti wall as well- inspiration quotes???

    ReplyDelete